Cost: $75 full term
Scholarships are available upon request and application.
Cash and checks will also be accepted during check in on day one of club (9/9/22) upon drop off. However, by filling out this online form, you affirm your student’s participation for this event.
Payment may be made using Immanuel Bible Church’s “PoliticsInAction Club” donate link, HERE [paypal.com], or by scanning the QR code below.
PoliticsInAction Code of Conduct:
Students who attend this club are committed to adhere to the following rules:
1. Jesus, Others, then You (JOY). I will act in a way that Glorifies Christ Almighty, treat others with respect, and put myself third.
2. I will respect and obey my counselors and volunteers.
3. I will not speak in foul tongue or act with malice/negative spirit.
4. I will notify a counselor of non-simulation wrong doings.
5. I will not bring simulation grievances out of simulation.
6. I will not take simulation decisions personally.
7. I will not look or speak to a member of the opposite sex with lust or disrespect.
8. I will not lie, cheat or steal.
9. I will respect my surroundings as it is God’s House and keep my hands to myself.
10. I will remain in the assigned rooms during the assigned times unless given permission.
11. I will adhere to the following dress code:
Girls: Ensure that shirts/tops are modest. Not tight, low-cut, strapless, halter top, or see-through. Shirt straps must be at least three fingers wide. Skirts/shorts must not show undergarments and must reach to at least an inch past fingertip length.
Boys: No muscle shirts/sleeveless T’s- this includes jerseys without a shirt underneath. No baggie/overly large shorts. Both: Clothes must not include any inappropriate language or imagery.
If rules continue to be knowingly broken by a student, the following action will be taken:
• 1st offense- Student will be spoken to privately by a leader.
• 2nd offense- Student’s parent or guardian will be contacted and asked to address the issue.
• 3rd offense- Student will be suspended/expelled from club
We understand that we are all sinners, and all come short of the Glory of God, however, the rules listed above are none negotiable and the failure to adhere to these rules may lead to the expulsion of a student without refund. The decision of such decision will be left up to head counselors and deacons of Immanuel Bible Church.
“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.” – Proverbs 14:34 (ESV)