IBC COVID Guidelines
Sundays 9am & 11 am
1. Our goal is to remain within the guidelines for indoor seeting capacity
2. Social distancing will be practise and seating will be every other pew.
3. A distance of 6 feet apart is encouraged at all times.
4. Face coverings are required for both staff and guests.
5. Hand sanitizing required upon entering and leaving and is readily available.
6. Will be sanitizing the sanctuary and bathrooms during and after each service.
7. To reduce contact: entry doors will be propped open,
8. Online giving or mailing available as well as an offering box and basket at church.
9. There will be no community hour or classes during July..
10. There will be no children’s church or classes.
IBC requests for you to stay home if:
You are symptomatic or test positive for COVID-19.
You consider yourself “at risk” for COVID-19
IBC request you notify IBC if:
You test positive for COVID -19
You have been exposed to COVID-19